Pathway to Care and Recovery features a multidisciplinary staff who adhere to recovery-focused principles.
- Nurses: Provide medical monitoring and MAT education
- Clinical Services Coordinators: Triage, initial screening for next steps
- Assessment Specialists: One-on-one engagement, assessment, referral
- Certified Recovery Specialists: Peer support throughout all services
- Two mobile teams see individuals in the community.
- Teams consist of Drug and Alcohol Case Manager and Certified Recovery Specialist.
- Respond to calls from police, emergency departments, crisis response
teams, acute units, and family members or loved ones.
- Mobile teams go anywhere in Allegheny County to assist and support anyone, anytime who is seeking substance use treatment services.