A program for the residents of Allegheny County
Recovery is a journey.
Each person takes their own path in their own time.
When you need access to information and support for yourself or someone you know, or you are ready to begin your recovery journey, we are here for you.
Anyone can make the call to start the process for someone they know — family members, friends, first responders, healthcare providers, teachers, or faith group leaders.
Here you will find no judgment — just care:
- It’s a place you can take that first step on the path to recovery.
- It’s a front door to information, services and support.
- Central downtown location where you can walk in and have access to information, services and support.
- Mobile Response Teams will come to you.
- It’s a place to get coordinated linkage to treatment and/or services.
It’s a different kind of place:
- Where you don’t run out of chances
- Where you can come when you may or may not be ready for treatment
- Where your voice is heard
- Where you can come when you’re not sure where to turn